Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Babysitting Fun!

We had fun watching the Nebelski kids on Monday! I know Gabriel really enjoyed it, because he often tells me he's "bored" because he has nobody to play with, but that wasn't the case on Monday. They had all sorts of fun playing together, and Gabriel couldn't get enough of baby Maddie - he LOVES babies! All day today I've heard, "I wish Dominic's mommy and daddy would go on a date again so they can come to our house!"

First, we started with popcorn and a movie - must have been a good movie!

A little sandbox time...

Working on sidewalk art

Gotta have lunch!

Cute Alexa - LOVED building stuff

Maddie was such an easy baby

She ADORED Gabriel

and Gabriel ADORED her!

3 comments:

JoshandJen said...

So cute! your camera takes such awesome pictures and did you get a new couch??? i love it...I bet their kids are easier to watch than ours (I know their baby is comopared to our screaming delaney, sorry!! :)

Katee Nebelski said...

Thanks again for watching them. I love these pictures so much- there's no denying your talent! :)

Belle said...

adorable!