Mommy is the only one who can do "talk time" at bedtime, read books, pretend play, color and comb his hair.
Daddy is the only one who can wrestle, take out the trash, build tents, dance crazy to techno music and "protect" him when there is thunder.
If we try to reverse those roles we are put in our place immediately. As you can see Daddy is more about hands-on stuff...and being wild and crazy.
On Wednesday evenings I go to our young women activities, which leaves the two boys home alone. There is always some story to be told when I get home, and after finally loading some pictures off of Patrick's camera I can get a glimpse into their little world...(only with Daddy)...
![]() |
| Only Daddy would set up Gabriel's camping chair to watch a movie |
![]() |
| Only Daddy would bring home Vietnamese food and coconut juice for dinner |
![]() |
| Only Daddy could make vacuuming fun |
![]() |
| Only Daddy would come up with an idea like this... |
I love my boys!




3 comments:
So cute!
So cute! Gabriel is a lucky little boy to have such wonderful parents!
That is so cute! You guys are both such great parents!
Post a Comment