I'm never happy with my hair, and I'm constantly changing it...bangs/no bangs; dark/light; straight/curly...you name it. For the first time (in a long time) my hair was the closest its ever been to its natural color, but of course I got bored with that and had to add some highlights. I'm adding highlights gradually (to avoid over-frying my hair), but I hope to lighten my hair quite a bit over the summer (probably only to darken it when fall comes again). I don't know...maybe the darker (more natural hair) looks better on me???
 |
| BEFORE |
 |
| AFTER |
5 comments:
I really like the highlights! Course the lighting from the window ads to the photo too...so far as I can tell :)
Urs you look fantastic!
I love the pictures, you are so pretty! And I love the new hair, they did a great job!
The highlights look great, by the way! Did you go to a salon or do them yourself? I seriously love your hair!
Soooo cute! I know I've said it before but y ou look great!!! Been thinking of you a lot lately, we need a phone call to catch up!!
Post a Comment