Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Conversation at 5:45AM

5:45AM

Mommy and Daddy are asleep in bed.
Gabriel is awake in his bed having the following conversation with himself:

(Calling out to us): "Can I come to your bed?"
-pause-
"Can I come to your bed?"
-pause-
"Can I come to your bed?!!!"
-pause-
"CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?!"
-heavy sigh-
"I can't believe this. This is not happening. What is wrong with you? If you want to go to Sister Anderson's house tomorrow you guys better wake up!"
(I guess he was trying the old parent trick of "threatening to get the response you want")
-pause-

By this time Patrick is awake and laughing. He yells out, "Okay, you can come get into bed with us."

Gabriel: "FINALLY!"

3 comments:

JoshandJen said...

LOL....Josh and I got a HUGE kick out of this!! We are still laughing, Gabriel is so good at bringing a smile to our faces!! Now don't forget to wake tomorrow morning so you get over here ;)

Sapp Family said...

Haha! This is too cute!! I love that boy. :) Please tell him Aunty MaryAnn said hi and that I miss him and love him so much! And give him a kiss for me while you're at it. :)Love you guys!

Lisa said...

That is so cute! That made me smile! Wish we lived closer to get to know that cute little boy of yours a little more! He seems so fun!