Sunday, August 7, 2011

Wrapping Up Summer

I can't believe summer is almost over. In two, short weeks Patrick and I start school again, and Gabriel is off to preschool. This semester is going to be CRAZY! Patrick and I are both taking 16 credits and both working! I know Gabriel can't wait to go back to school, and I hope it isn't as big of an adjustment for him as it was last year. He's gotten pretty bored over the summer, so I think he will enjoy school more.

I can't wait for Fall weather/season - it's my favorite, but there aren't any signs of it heading this way just yet, because it's been in the 80's with stifling humidity. Gabriel hasn't minded it much, but I guess I wouldn't mind it either if I could be outside in my underwear.


Cute little view!

Wearing Daddy's Hat

1 comment:

Katee Nebelski said...

LOL! I, too, am jealous of kids getting to hang out in underwear during the summer. :)