Sunday, August 7, 2011

Family Pics (Before Church)

Some time this month or next month we will get around to doing our annual family pictures, but I realized we've never had a family pic in our church attire (and that we really don't have that many family pictures outside of the annual one) so we set up the self-timer and took a few!

Patrick wanted a picture of me because he said I looked "stunning" in this outfit.
I wanted a picture of me, because over the past 18 months I've lost 100 lbs.
I still have 50 more pounds to lose, but I'm pretty proud of my 100 lb loss!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I am so proud of you!!! You look awesome! Really. What an accomplishment. And you do look stunning! Keep on going; you totally have this one! What a cute family!

Sarah said...

Yall are too cute! And I agree with Patrick, you look stunning!! congrats on all of that weight loss!

Sapp Family said...

Congrats on loosing all that weight!! That's so exciting! It really does show and I also think you look absolutely beautiful in that dress (and I love the shoes too!). I'm also loving all the family pictures. You guys are so beautiful. I miss you!! I look forward to when we can see each other again. I love you!!

Katee Nebelski said...

Yep, Patrick was right- you do look stunning. And you're so photogenic, too! :) I absolutely love this picture!

Dana said...

You look beautiful! Love the family pic. Gabriel is so adorable! His smile is contagious!

Belle said...

Wow! That's a lot of hard work! You and your family look excellent :)

Gail said...

you DO look stunning and thats a lot of weight to lose sister!!!!! YAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY you!