Sunday, October 16, 2011

Family Photos

We try to do our family photos once a year, and since we are on a "students" budget we always do them ourselves - thank goodness for tripods and self-timers. I know they aren't the most perfectly composed or the most crisp, well-lit photos (kind of hard to meter your light with the timer), but at least we have a photographic record of our little family for this year.
(Don't you just want to kiss those cute, dimpled cheeks?)



(My heart still "flutters" when he looks at me like that)

 
(Tora Fam - Oct 2011)

8 comments:

M & S Eagar said...

Great pictures! I mean it....soooo nice!

Mel said...

Your pictures are adorable! Way to go...my "homemade" pictures definitely don't look as good.

JoshandJen said...

They are AWESOME!!! I love them, such a beautiful family and you look HOT lady!!! Love the background too, where were those taken, we may have to do ours there too :) Gabriel is such a little stud muffin!

che carina! said...

they're gorgeous..i love em!!

Katee Nebelski said...

Oh my goodness- too cute! You are all so photogenic! Ursala, you do such a great job with the poses, too. I lack any sense of creativity or vision when it comes to that kind of thing. You have such a cool talent, and such an adorable family to practice it on!

Lisa said...

Wow!! I still can't get over how great you look! I'm so proud of you! I also LOVE that photo of Patrick looking at you! So romantic ;-) Gabriel is sure a handsome little boy! Great job!

Celeste Tabakece said...

You are looking FABULOUS! Good Job!!!

Sapp Family said...

I LOVE the family pictures!!! Especially the ones of you and Patrick...so precious and so cute! I love you guys!!