I love that there was no mention or talk of this party...just a cryptic invitation! I was so excited when I received this. What could be better than getting to dress up and attend a themed, girls-only party with yummy food and fun friends?! I don't think I've done that since college!
Needless to say, the party was SO MUCH FUN! Stephanie had every nook and cranny of her house decorated with spooky Halloween decor. The food was even themed and COMPLETELY delicious (witch fingers, bones and marrow soup, squishy brain casserole, and several other things that I'm forgetting). She had fun games such as Doughnut-on-a-String Eating contest, Fear Factor, and Guess That Magic Potion Ingredeint). It was just really fun to visit and be silly and to do it all without children or men around!
Needless to say, the party was SO MUCH FUN! Stephanie had every nook and cranny of her house decorated with spooky Halloween decor. The food was even themed and COMPLETELY delicious (witch fingers, bones and marrow soup, squishy brain casserole, and several other things that I'm forgetting). She had fun games such as Doughnut-on-a-String Eating contest, Fear Factor, and Guess That Magic Potion Ingredeint). It was just really fun to visit and be silly and to do it all without children or men around!
![]() |
| Got my "Witchy" self all ready to go! |
![]() |
| Gabriel couldn't stop giggling at Mommy in costume |
![]() |
| Yummy, themed food! |
![]() |
| All the Witches! |
![]() |
| The Hostess (Stephanie) - Reviewing all the guesses on the Witch Potion Ingredients |
![]() | ||
|
| Setting up the Doughnuts! |
![]() |
| Round 1: Becky won this round! |
![]() |
| Round 2: Premature celebration...Elizabeth was SURE she was going to win! |
![]() |
| Notice she is NOT the first one with a doughnut in her mouth! |
![]() |
| Final Round: Jenn won! |
![]() |
| Me and Jenn! |












3 comments:
That party was SO much fun, I am so glad we were able to go and have a night out :) and that picture of you in your witch costume is so stinking cute, you just look awesome!
Urs, you look fabulous!!
Urs, you look so cute!! I would have to say that I think you're the best looking witch there! I love you!
Post a Comment