Gabriel's preschool got a jump-start on all the fun, fall activites by having their annual carnival in mid-October. It was a fun little carnival for all of the kids, who got to dress up in their costumes, play games, explore the wacky science "lab", make fun things and eat yummy goodies.
It's been interesting to watch Gabriel interact and socialize. He still seems to get overwhelmed when there is a large crowd with a lot of activity going on, so he kind of withdraws a little. For example, the week of the carnival all we heard from him was how excited he was to wear his costume and play games at the carnival, but as soon as we arrived he was so quiet and didn't really express much enthusiasm - at least not like all the other kids there. It was a pretty crazy environment, so I can't say I blame him. However, on the way home he told us that he had fun.
Gabriel wanted to be a police officer for Halloween this year, and I have to say that he makes a darn cute officer!
 |
| Started with the face painting-a pumpking with no face...per his request |
 |
| Moving on to the Wacky Science Lab |
 |
| They created "Green Goop" |
 |
| Then he made a frame for the cute, posed photo |
 |
| This would be the photo they were taking (I had to snap a shot too) |
 |
| Sitting with a friend |
 |
| Woody with Officer Tora (I thought this was such a cute picture)! |
 |
| This is how Gabriel looked most of the night (I still just want to kiss those cute cheeks) |
 |
| Enjoying a cupcake! |
 |
| Pre-K Class: Oct 2011 |
1 comment:
He is the cutest police officer i have ever seen :) love that costume too, it is so cute, where did you get it? i love the gabriel expressions!! Cant wait to see him in his costume at trunk or treat!
Post a Comment