Sunday, January 29, 2012

Our 10yr Anniversary "Get-Away"

I mentioned in an earlier post that my dad gives a "Dad Gift" on Christmas Eve to everyone. Well, my "Dad Gift" was a night's stay at the Crown Plaza and a dinner at Enzo's Medditeranean Bistro in honor of our 10yr wedding anniversary!
So on our anniversary, I received some lovely flowers from Patrick. They were beautiful, and I NEVER let him get me flowers, because they seem like such an extravagant waste when money is tight...but he surprised me anyway.



Then we left Gabriel with my parents and headed to an afternoon session at the Billings Temple - where we were married. Then we went to dinner, and had the most AMAZING food! I hate to say it, but there aren't a lot of good places to eat in Akron, Ohio and we've REALLY been missing GOOD food - so this was an extra special treat! Then we went out for a movie and headed back to our suite at the hotel for our "10yr Honeymoon!"  What a nice retreat!
At Enzos

3 comments:

JoshandJen said...

WOW, that is an awesome anni date!! can your parents adopt me too! ;) you look amazing urs. I am glad you were able to go out and enjoy!

Lisa said...

How fun; what a great Dad gift!! Ursala, I also love the photos of you! You look stunning!

Lisa said...

... also, a 10-year anniversary is definitely worthy of beautiful flowers ;-)