Aug 4th, 2012:
I felt well enough to be discharged two days after the c-section, and I was eager to get home! I had the most amazing nurses, but I missed sleeping next to my husband and seeing my cute Gabriel! As soon as the OB signed those discharge papers we were on our way out! On our way home our Subaru Forrester hit its 100,000th mile! I remember bringing Gabriel home from the hospital in that car too. Talk about being sentimental! We came home to all kinds of welcome signs (courtesy of Mr. Gabriel), and he was SOOO excited to have his baby brother home. There was a constant battle between Gabriel and the rest of us to hold Heber.
So here he is during his first week at home:
 |
| Just 3 days old! |
 |
| Gabriel couldn't get enough of his baby brother! |
 |
| Gabriel (5yrs) and Heber (1week) |
 |
| Getting to know Daddy |
 |
| My mom soaking up some Heber time |
 |
| Heber (1week): So sweet |
 |
| Heber's first "smile" |
Heber is definitely darker than Gabriel was and has more of the Fijian features:
 |
| Heber in the Boppy-1wk |
 |
Gabriel in the Boppy-2wks
|
Heber's cord fell out at about a week old, and so he was ready for his first bath. Not a huge fan the first couple of times. But, he grew to LOVE baths.
 |
| All snuggled after his first bath! |
 |
| Mommy & Heber |
 |
| I love my little bug-a-boo! |
No comments:
Post a Comment