Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Growing Boy-4 Months
Gabriel is now 4 months and we had his 4 mo check-up yesterday. He weighed in at 16lbs 13oz and 25 1/2 inches long, which still puts him in the 90th percentile for growth. We are definitely starting to get a bicep workout carrying him around...especially in his carseat. He also had his second round of immunizations. The first time he had them I bawled, because I wasn't quite prepared for that horrible cry/reaction he gave. This time I thought I was more prepared, but the tears still came. However, I kept it together a little more than the first time. I know...I'm a wus, but it breaks my heart everytime. I will probably toughen up as we go, right? Just like last time he is fussy and running a little fever, but the tylenol seems to help. Anyway, he is happy and healthy and we will be starting him on cereal, so you will soon see a post about his first cereal experience.
Labels:
Gabriel,
Milestones,
Parenting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment