Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving in Billings

We spent Thanksgiving in Billings at my parent's house this last week. It was fun to be with family, and we enjoyed watching everyone dote on our little guy. His cousins, Julian and Jory, just love him and couldn't stop hugging and kissing him. Gabriel really responds to them with giggles and smiles and baby talk. And of course he received lots of love from his Grandma and Great Grandma, Papa and Uncle Greg. We spent our Thanksgiving eating, and decorating for Christmas, and we even went out to eat at Samurai Gardens, which is like a Benihanas...with tableside chefs that you get to watch prepare your food. Good Times! It's nice to be so close to family.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

He is sooooo cute! Sounds like you had a great time. Can't wait to see you next month! Talk to you soon!

Gail said...

Hi Ursala, I really enjoyed reading your blog and looking at all the great pix of Gabriel. I particularly liked the ones on the pink/red chair. The colours are a very good mix, let me know if you want me to comment on how to make them pop a little more, I know I always want someone to do that to mine!!!
What kind of camera are you using?

Dana said...

I can't get over how cute that little man is!! I love the picture of him under the Christmas tree. So sweet!

Ginger and Gregg said...

I buy these Parent Choice wipes from Wal-Mart, and I swear that the baby pictured on them looks just like Gabriel. Check them out when you get a chance.
-Ginger