Okay, so we just think our little guy is so darn cute, and we won't apologize for being doting parents. We just had to put this video clip of him eating cereal and talking away. You have to admit he is pretty cute, right?
Such a cutie!! I can't get over how cute he is. Jace could watch this video over and over. It must be because they speak the same language. Looks like he did really well! E
3 comments:
He really is the cutest little kid. I love his bald head and pretty skin. It makes me so much more baby hungry. The little noises are so sweet.
Such a cutie!! I can't get over how cute he is. Jace could watch this video over and over. It must be because they speak the same language. Looks like he did really well!
E
He really is too cute! What a fun age. I love hearing your voice too! It has been a long time since I have talked to you. love ya
-ginger
Post a Comment