Thursday, November 1, 2007

Gaby's First Halloween

Gabriel is almost 4 months old now and we enjoyed our first Halloween with him. We didn't really get much of a costume, but he looked cute anyway. We headed over to the church for Trunk-or-Treat and came home and passed out candy to the trick-or-treaters.

4 comments:

Ginger and Gregg said...

Too cute! Having kids makes Halloween fun again! (I just left a comment on your last blog and realized I misspelled a bunch of words- Sorry!)
-Ginger

Dana said...

He is so stinkin cute!!! I agree with Ginger Halloween is so much more fun with kids!

Trude said...

awww .. i have to join in with the others .. what a cutie !

ensadler said...

What a good looking boy! Big eyes chubby cheeks! Cute! Oh how they grow so fast. Looking forward to hopefully getting together at Christmas with the boys.
Lov
E