Last month (Jan 17th) I celebrated my 31st birthday. It was a nice birthday...the kind I like...spent with family. All of my family called me to wish me/sing me happy birthday, and I got some nice cards in the mail along with some nice gifts from friends and family. Patrick surprised me with the Lemon Cream Cake from Olive Garden. I haven't had it in years, but he remembered that it was my favorite. I LOVE that cake - YUM! Of course Gabriel had to help me blow out the candles. I'm not sure how I handled that before he was in my life.
Gabriel also picked out this really nice card for me. Patrick told me that he grabbed a few cards that Gabriel could choose from, but they weren't "good enough." Instead, Gabriel found the card he wanted and told Patrick, "This card is the nicest because it has birds and flowers that mommy will like." I thought it was so cute that he thought of me that way. I'm so blessed to have such a great family!
 |
| Getting ready to blow out the candles... |
 |
| I think Gabriel had more fun with it than I did! |
 |
| Me @ 2 months |
 |
| Self-Portrait: Me @ 31 |
2 comments:
Serously Urs. you are so pretty, that pictures is awesome, should be on a cover of a magizine! :)
Regarding the Self Portrait Pic: Gabriel said "WOW mummy pic is so bright that my eyes cant see her"
You look so beautiful/stunning. O YAU DOMONI IKO VAKALEVU.
Post a Comment