Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Little Reunion

Last month an old friend of mine flew out to Cleveland to visit her sister, which meant I got a chance to see her too! I grew up with Anna and we were close friends that got into a lot of mischief back in the day! We have continued to keep in contact and remain good friends. I was so excited to see her after over ten years! We met for lunch and got caught up on all the latest and greatest! It was so good to see you, Anna! Can't wait to see you on your next trip out here and to meet the new husband!
Jen, Anna & Me enjoy good company and lunch!

Me & Anna!

5 comments:

JoshandJen said...

Love the pictures you are so pretty!! I am glad you got to see her and have a nice time!

Lisa said...

cute picture of you two! Urs you look great! I am curious now if I read that right that Anna is getting married! If so--very exciting!

Sapp Family said...

I love all the updates!

Looks like you had fun visiting with your friend! You look so pretty in all your pictures. :)

I've never seen an ice storm! It looks so neat and now I really want to see one!

Gabriel is so stinkin' cute! I love all his Gaberielisms and I'm so glad that you share them with us. :)

I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful birthday. I am also loving the self-portrait!

I really like how you and Gabriel both started school at the same time. Too cute! I love you guys and love keeping up with your family! Please give that sweet boy kisses for me. :)

Sarah said...

how fun! and I think you two kind of look alike!

Scott and Lindsay said...

yea, I haven't talked to Anna in FOREVER that's exciting she's getting married! You guys look great!