Sunday, February 27, 2011

Another Day in the Life...

The other night I came upstairs to head to bed, and I stopped by Gabriel's room to check on him and found him sleeping like this (pretty cute!):


Gabriel will be starting swimming lessons next week (courtesy of Nana), so we got him some floaties, which he is pretty excited about. Earlier in the week I sent Patrick up to bathe Gabriel and I hear all sorts of giggling and splashing. So, I come upstairs to check on them and Patrick has the bathtub as full as he can get it and Gabriel is floating around with his floaties in the tub having a GREAT time. That's what happens when I leave the bathing to Daddy!



In other news we finally talked Patrick's mom (who lives with us) into going to the salon for a professional cut and color. In the past I was the one doing her hair, and I'm not a trained professional, and certainly not an expert in her type of ethnic hair. So, needless to say her hair wasn't looking so good. The salon cut it really short (cutting off all that dead, dry hair) and shaped it up and colored it. It looks SOOO much better - softer and healthier and she has these really cute curls. When we came back from the salon the first thing Gabriel says is, "Nana, what the heck happened to your hair?! It's short like mine!" (those are his exact words). I think it looks great!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome post URO (O yau domoni iko vakalevu)

JoshandJen said...

Gabriel is the cutest kid ever and your MIL's hair looks absolutely fabulous!!

Sapp Family said...

Gabriel is so stinkin' cute! That's exciting that he'll start swimming lessons next week! yay! We're hoping to get AimeeLynn started on swimming lessons this summer. :) You'll have to post about his first day. I love you guys!

Heather said...

I think she is such a beautiful woman. Tell her she looks wonderful. Kids are so cute and Gabriel is super super cute! I love the bath time story. Sounds like something that would happen at my house with our dad in charge...must be a dad thing. :D

Tima said...

I'm loving the the new hairdo. Sa qai goneyalewa ga mai, totoka dina! Gabriel is such a handsome little kid. Hope all is well with the Tora family! Take care.