Having a little one makes all of these holidays so much more fun! Last week Gabriel and I spent some time making home-made valentines. We had a lot of fun making them and eating the candy together.
We sure do love you, Gabriel...more than you'll ever know.
We had to be extra patient with Heavenly Father before our lives were finally blessed with your sweet spirit.While I was pregnant with you I was so worried about being a good mommy. You were such a special blessing that I didn't want to mess anything up. But, as soon as you were born it was love at first sight, and I knew your daddy and I would do anything and everything to be the best parents we could.
Since you were born only the best things have happened! You've brought out the best in us and taught us to love in a whole new way. You've taught us not to take ourselves so seriously, and reminded us of the simple joys and wonders in life. You've helped us to recognize our faults and inspired us to be better. You're our sunshine on a cloudy day, and we never knew such joy until you came into our lives. We love you FULL SPEED - NO BRAKES!
![]() |
| The finished product |






4 comments:
Those are such cute picture and you have an amazing little family that we Anderson's just love. Gabriel is such a special spirit and you and patrick are awesome parents!! Thank you for the cookies and card, that was the cutest card I have ever seen, the whole family loved it, Daniel loves Gabriels smile, he said when he saw his picture on the card "he is so cute I just want to pinch his cute cheeks" lol...Also on another note, I love how your pictures always looks so so cute. I know you have a way nicer camera than me but I need to have you over to give me a camera/picture taking/ editing lesson with some tips! :)
Cute post! I love the homemade valentines! Gabriel is blessed to have such great parents!
AW, so cute! And thanks so much for the adorable Valentine card. :) It made my valentine's day extra special. Opening the envelope to find Gabriel's sweet face behind the "love ya" heart made me smile! :) I miss him and all of you guys. Please give Gabriel a kiss and hug for me and be sure to let him know that he made his Auntie MaryAnn so happy! Love you guys!
so sweet, and I can totally tell you are an awesome mama!
Post a Comment