Friday, December 9, 2011

4yr Old Words of Wisdom

I'm sure in a house where little girls live they would get into their mother's bathroom drawer and put on her headbands and comment on how pretty it looks or pretend to be a princess. But, in our home - where a little boy lives - he pulls out mommy's headband put's it on and runs into his room. Seconds later he runs out with his gun yelling, "Let's get 'em!" I can only suppose the headband is some sort of "warrior/soldier" garb.


Some other words of wisdom from Gabriel:

Gabriel: "Mommy what are you doing?"
Mommy: "I'm plucking my eyebrows."
Gabriel: "Doesn't that hurt?"
Mommy: "No."
Gabriel: "Does it tickle?"
Mommy: "No."
Gabriel: "Well, then what does it feel like?"
Mommy: "Like a little tug."
Gabriel: "Oh, well I'm glad only girls do that, because I wouldn't like doing that at all!"
---------------------------------------
Gabriel: Daddy can you buy me some Skechers and Nike shoes?
Daddy: I would have to get 5 jobs just to pay for your shoes
Gabriel: Thats okay daddy you can work and me and mommy can stay home and cook your food.
---------------------------------------
Gabriel: Daddy you're under arrest! I'm putting handcups on you!
Daddy: Hand-what?
Gabriel: HandCUPS!

---------------------------------------
Gabriel: "Mommy, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
Mommy: "I don't know - what are you thinking?"
Gabriel: "That I love you!"
Mommy: "Yes, I'm DEFINITELY thinking what you're thinking!"
----------------------------------------
Gabriel: Daddy I'm brilliant
Daddy: Yes, you are.
Gabriel: Do you know what brilliant means?
Daddy: No
Gabriel: It means I'm pretty smart.


2 comments:

JoshandJen said...

Oh how I love the things that cute boy says! :)

Lisa said...

Soooo cute! those made me smile! I had to laugh at the head band thing. In my home Brooklyn is all into my lip gloss and all things girly and my boys use my headbands to shoot at each other! Oh, the difference! Can't wait to see you guys after Christmas! We'll be in Billings on Wednesday after Christmas through the weekend!