So my friend Jen and I participated with some other friends in a Biggest Loser competition over the summer. Jen won the competition, and I was 2nd runner-up...so we both received gift certificates to have facials. Neither one of us have ever had facials before, so this was a totally new experience for both of us, which meant we had to take pictures! I didn't even think to bring my camera, but Jenn took pictures with her phone. I have absolutely no makeup on, so they aren't the best pictures, but we've got to put this one in the "records," because I don't know if I will have the chance to have a facial again!
Anyway, it was really nice to just relax while they massaged our face and neck and put all sorts of fancy cleansers, masks, toners and moisturizers on our skin. My two favorite parts were the hot towels on the face (so relaxing) and the neck/shoulder massage at the end. I didn't want to leave.
 |
| (I look stoned...) |
 |
| (This felt SOOOO good) |
 |
| I had to add a picture of me with makeup on right after the facial. My skin felt great for the entire week. Wish I could afford more of them! |
2 comments:
The hot towels are my favorite, too! I love that last picture!
You look gorgeous in that last photo!! and you do NOT look scary, that was SO much fun, I am glad it worked out that we could go together!
Post a Comment