We are so excited to head to Montana to see family over the holidays! Only 6 days left until we leave (but whose counting)! Nobody quite "decks the halls" like my mom, and I'm sure my parents have gone above and beyond getting ready for a certain 4yr old grandson. It will be so nice to see family that we haven't seen for a year or two...to enjoy all of the GREAT cooking and kitchen conversations...to watch Gabriel's delight in the wonderment that is Grandma and Papa's house - full of goodies and fun cousins and special hugs from grandma and papa. Having little ones during this time of year brings a whole new meaning to the holidays.
I love that family is one of the integral parts of Heavenly Father's plan for us, and that even our perfect Savior was born into a not so perfect family. Surely, Heavenly Father could have just sent Christ to earth on his own to fulfill the atonement, but instead He was born under the most humble of circumstances into a loving family. That alone testifies to me of how important the family is to Heavenly Father's plan for us. I know that some of us do not get to (or want to) spend the holidays with family. But, I know the family - even with all the imperfect members - is a perfect promise of Heavenly Father's love and desire for us to be more like Him.
Merry Christmas!
The Tora Family

3 comments:
Hahahaha, I LOVE that picture, too cute, you are so creative with pictures!! I know you are super excited to go home for Chhristmas, I hope you guys have a fabulous time (I know you will) and cant wait to hear all about it when you come back, you will be missed! Merry Christmas friends!!
That picture is GREAT! SO cute! I also loved reading your testimony of Christ and families. You are a wonderful woman and have a wonderful family as well. Merry Christmas!
So that is where you get your amazing cooking skills from! Have a great trip! We will be sure and cool off Ohio by a few degrees before you get back =)
Post a Comment