Thursday, December 1, 2011

Last of Halloween Festivities

We ended our Halloween festivities with our Ward Halloween Carnival and Trunk-or-Treat. I was helping the YW work a few of our booths, so I wasn't always around to take pictures, but Patrick snapped a few! It was fun and Gabriel filled his bucket during trunk-or-treat.
Officer Tora posing w/Mommy before the Carnival

Family shot with Officer Tora

Going for the GOLD in the doughnut eating contest!

Doing the cupcake walk

Coloring Table

Fishing for Candy


Then there was the 'stache. Gabriel won it at the carnival, and it later appeared on several faces throughout the week. I think Gabriel looks like Mario (from Mario Brothers).



2 comments:

Katee Nebelski said...

The mustache pictures are great! And you're right- Gabriel does look like Mario with it on. :)

JoshandJen said...

LOVE the mustache pictures, way too funny, that might be a new look to sport ;) lol