This Thanksgiving we were able to enjoy the company of the Biutanaseva Family - who visited us from West Virginia. They recently moved to West Virigina from Hawaii (must be CRAZY to leave that behind), and we are so glad that they are only a 3hr drive from us. Patrick grew up with Inoke in Fiji, and I know he was excited to have another "islander" in the house! We enjoyed catching up and feasting on Thanksgiving dinner, and then spending some time in Kirtland where I snapped some family photos, which was followed by a yummy dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (courtesy of the Biutanasevas). They have a daughter, Nadia who is close to Gabriel's age. It was sort of a love-hate relationship with them. They couldn't get enough of each other, but there were often quarrels and tears. Thier little 10month old, Sami was just the sweetest most chill baby ever. And Karla and I have so much in common that we just did nothing but talk! It was so much fun, and we hope they come back to visit soon!
 |
| Had to get the tree up before our guests arrived! |
 |
| Gabriel and Nadia |
 |
| Watching a movie |
 |
| There was quite a bit of this around the house (picture by Patrick) |
 |
| Bath Time! |
 |
| Thanksgiving Dinner |
 |
| "Kids Table" |
 |
| Our Visit to Kirtland |
 |
| SOOO cute - Gabriel helping Nadia zip her coat! |
 |
| Snapping family photos |
 |
The CUTE Biutanaseva Family (Inoke, Karla, Nadia & Sami) |
2 comments:
You are so talented, Ursala! I think I need to hire you to do family pictures for us. Like four times a year. :)
I am with Katee, you are SUPER talented, you already know what I think ;)
Post a Comment