Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Crawling and "NO"

After several requests we did a quick video clip of Gabriel crawling, and his reaction when we tell him "NO." This is actually a mild reaction. Usually he flails his arms and screams at the top of his lungs. Enjoy!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would cry to if I did all that work to get to the phone and then you told me NO. You are such a MEAN mommy. It seems like the dad is the only nice parent - what a GOOD dad.

Trude said...

haha .. but it is fun aye !

saw you pop into my blog .. yeah CCNZ the school is closing .. not the MTC though that's still going strong :D

Belle said...

Fun! I'm excited for Mere to crawl, but I suppose I should enjoy that she can't yet, it so fun to see them grow and change! I've enjoyed taking her out in the stroller once in a while now that it's warmer:)

Gail said...

Ah isnt it great to be a parent! lol we get to make our kids cry cos it makes us laugh hahaha

Soooooooooooooooooo cute.