Most days this is one of many looks I get to enjoy. This little guy knows what he wants, and he wants it yesterday. Regardless, I still adore the little stinker...tantrums and all.But, I suppose his cute and charming ways are enough to excuse a lifetime's worth of dirty looks.
Being a first time mom I'm sure I annoy people with my doting amazement at all of Gabriel's little developments. To seasoned mom's I'm sure they're thinking, "Well, Duh...all babies do this...it's nothing special." But, it never ceases to amaze me how quickly he develops and how much I enjoy every little accomplishment
•I never thought I would look forward to sitting on the floor with my baby while listening to him babble as he thinks he is reading me a book.
•I never knew how much of a geek I could be until I figured out all the silly things that make my baby laugh
•I never thought I would LOVE drooly kisses
•I never thought a wave goodbye could melt my heart
•I never thought rolling a ball back and forth could be so much fun until I saw the look of pure delight on my baby's face
•I never thought I would want to accept a drooly piece of cereal until my baby figured out how to share it
2 comments:
perfect!
I think sharing your delight reminds us all of what we love in our lil monsters the most.
This is perfect - grazie.
It isn't annoying to hear the amazement as it gives us a realization that we once were there as first time mothers and we need to make the same observations with each and every child. Time flies and we need to enjoy the tender moments as they are all soon a memory. They grow up too fast and time goes by too fast!
Post a Comment