Monday, April 7, 2008

The Many Faces of Gabriel

Gabriel has always been so expressive from the time he was born, and he can make so many different faces that seem to just say it all. These shots are from a month ago...we just laugh when we look at them, because not only are they funny but he made all of these faces in a matter of seconds...all during conversation with himself.

4 comments:

Gail said...

nOW THAT is hilarious! I watched it over and over again, what a crack up.

Tora Family said...

thx - I thought it was pretty funny too - glad you got a kick out if it. Patrick actually took those pictures one night while I was doing some church thing. I think he sat there for about 5 min just holding the camera button down. Boys will be boys.

Dana said...

Such a cute kid!!!!

Lisa said...

Oh, those photos make me smile. I seriously think he is one of the cutest little babies I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing! What a fun little boy!