Gabriel has always gotten a kick out of looking at himself in the mirror. But, this full length mirror in our hotel really let him interact with himself...it was too funny not to share! (check out that hair...)
Oh my goodness! That is so stinkin cute! I love those pictures! Classic! Btw, so glad you are back in the blogging world. I have missed you! (We have of course missed you in person as well - you travel maniacs! Fun posts!! Heather
I love the pictures!! I can't believe Gabriel's hair! That is pretty cute. He is such a good looking baby. I am glad to see you guys returned home safe and I was also glad to see all of the new pictures. Cute KID! It will be interesting to see what your other babies look like.
Hi Ursala, I am glad you remembered me from..oh my gosh it seems ages ago. Anyways, i'm gonna add you to my blog as well so that i can keep up with your cute little boy!And the pictures are soo darn cute! yes is did bump into Patrick at the supermarket, too bad it was almost right before you were leaving to go back home, it would have been nice to have a proper sit down with you guys. But there always is a next time right!
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is so stinkin cute! I love those pictures! Classic! Btw, so glad you are back in the blogging world. I have missed you! (We have of course missed you in person as well - you travel maniacs! Fun posts!!
Heather
He is such a sweetie. It's funny how they go so excited with the littlest things.
I love the pictures!! I can't believe Gabriel's hair! That is pretty cute. He is such a good looking baby. I am glad to see you guys returned home safe and I was also glad to see all of the new pictures. Cute KID! It will be interesting to see what your other babies look like.
What a cutie! Gabriel is such a darling baby!!
if I was that cute I would stare at myself in the mirror too!
glad you are back in the blogger world. i was wondering where you had got to.
Hi Ursala,
I am glad you remembered me from..oh my gosh it seems ages ago. Anyways, i'm gonna add you to my blog as well so that i can keep up with your cute little boy!And the pictures are soo darn cute! yes is did bump into Patrick at the supermarket, too bad it was almost right before you were leaving to go back home, it would have been nice to have a proper sit down with you guys. But there always is a next time right!
Sooooo cute!!!! Love the hair :)!
Post a Comment