Saturday, December 13, 2008

Google Images Tag

So, I thought this would be a good waste use of my time. You answer the tag questions by typing the anwer into the Google image search engine and choosing an image result (from the 1st page ONLY) that represents your answer...then posting the picture. Here we go:

NAME



This is obvious

------------------------------------------------------

NICKNAME
Again...pretty obvious

-----------------------------------------------------------

AGE

----------------------------------------------------------
WHERE I WAS BORN

Hint: that's the Space Needle

---------------------------------------------------------

FAVORITE COLOR

-------------------------------------------------

A FAVORITE FOOD


-------------------------------------------------------

FAVORITE ANIMAL


I love elephants for their capacity to connect as a family...and there is something spiritual about them

-------------------------------------------------------------

FAVORITE PLACE


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAVORITE OBJECT


---------------------------------------------------------

PAST LOVE

That would be running, and unfortunately it is a past love because I haven't done it in years and I'm too fat to do it now.

---------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST JOB
receptionist at my dad's office
---------------------------------------------------------

WHERE I LIVE

-----------------------------------------------------------

WHERE I WOULD LIKE TO GO


Cairns, Australia

------------------------------------------------------------

WORST HABIT

I'm not the most punctual person

---------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT I AM DOING RIGHT NOW

3 comments:

Brittany said...

how fun! i'm totally doing this!

Sapp Family said...

I'm also going to do this too. It does look way fun! By the way, I love the pictures of Gabriel. He is such a sweet boy! And I am so happy to see that he's playing with his bath toys, yay! I can't wait until Aimee can start playing with bath toys, it'll be so exciting for her. Love you!

Lisa said...

I'm confused on how to do this. Is this something you just made up and found pictures for? Looks fun, I want to try. Let me know.