Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Solve the Mystery

Probably the first thought that came to your mind when you saw this picture was a leaky diaper.

However, this huge, dark, wet spot is sweat from my baby's head! Can you believe it? The room wasn't too warm and he wasn't dressed too warm. He just sweats like this when he sleeps - and only in the head region. As an infant his head would get really cool and then sweaty right before falling to sleep, but sweating to the point of sheet stains has only occurred in the past 6 months. I can't figure it out.

I don't think I should be concerned...should I? Anyone have a kid that sweats like this? THOUGHTS?

1 comment:

Sapp Family said...

That's funny...the first thing that did come to my mind was a leaky diaper. hehe. hmmm, that's interesting. I don't think I've ever heard of that happening before. Maybe you should ask your doctor about it. I would anyway if Aimee was doing that. Let me know when you find out. I love you!