BUT, I came across this Beyonce video (I'm sure this is old news to some). I kind of like the song, but combined with these moves...it's HOT! The dance moves just have me going back to watch this video over and over. It's simple, yet captivating...and I'm sure those long legs help too.
I found out on another blog that the moves are based on a Bob Fosse dance performed by Gwen Verdon and two dancers (rocking the pink and yellow pantsuits below) called "Mexican Breakfast." I also found a VERY HILARIOUS version of it done by Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg w/Beyonce.
Check out all three below and then VOTE at the bottom!
Official Beyonce Video:
Gwen Verdon "Mexican Breakfast" Video:
Beyonce - Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) Walk It out Fosse - More amazing video clips are a click away
Gwen Verdon "Mexican Breakfast" Video:
Beyonce - Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) Walk It out Fosse - More amazing video clips are a click away
2 comments:
I've been looking for this video with Justin Timberlake. Jared and I saw a bit of it on TV the other day and started cracking up. Beyonce is Jared's woman. He thinks she is pretty darn hot. Which is funny because he use to date tiny, petite blondes. But she is beautiful so I will give him that much.
I loved this music video it was fun, why didn't we hang out more? You are so fun and cute. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment